New: Hydraulic line solutions
as unique as your ideas.
Do you need custom-produced, ready-to-install hydraulic line systems with perfectly coordinated hydraulic components and custom-tailored logistics service?
Discover the comprehensive services and advantages of VOSS Fluid here – step by step.
The ideal solution through individualized consulting
Ensure that time and materials are used efficiency before production even starts, and take optimal advantage of available construction space. This will prevent consequential service costs.
Our consulting services:
- Technical and economic system consulting
- Product selection with ideal hydraulic line routing and connections
- Optimization of existing hydraulic line systems
- Installation consulting, assembly trainings and audits
Quality, quality and more quality
As a premium manufacturer of hydraulic connection technology, we accept no compromises when it comes to quality and functionality. We extend this standard of quality to you, as well, in the production of custom-manufactured, ready-to-install hydraulic lines and system components. Secure cost advantages with perfectly coordinated systems, from a single source.
Our production services:
- VOSS quality standards over the entire value-added chain
- 100% inspection of all lots
- Projectile cleaning of all tube and hose lines
- Standard capping of all line ends
- Leakage testing of pre-assembled components
- Application consulting
- Prototype sampling and drawing creation
- Geometric capture via 3D laser capture
- Customer-specific component signing
- Assembly installation
- Kit service
- Kanban delivery system
Ready-to-install, form-bent tubes
- Hydraulic tubes – steel; blank, galvanized or with organic protective coating (Zistaplex®)
- Hydraulic tubes – stainless steel
- Wide range of tubes – thick and thin-walled
- Optimal tube preparation
- Projectile cleaning
- Standard capping of tube ends
Connection systems, system components
- 24°, 60°, 90°-connector components
- Hose fittings
- Measurement couplings and hoses
- Variety of tube connection systems
- Valve technology
- Fastening material
Pre-assembled hose lines
- Extensive hose program
- Hose couplings with tear-out protection
- Hose couplings and connection components with zinc-nickel corrosion protection
- Hose preparation incl. projectile cleaning
- Finishing of hose couplings
- Pressure testing
- Standard capping of hose ends
Full service, right up to the assembly line
Our expanded offering is expediently complemented by sophisticated full service with many individual components. This ensures a high level of availability while simultaneously reducing warehousing costs and optimizing individual processes within your value-added chain.
- Pre-sorted assembly kits – with individual packaging units
- Finished assemblies, right up to your assembly line
- Component identification with custom specifications
- Delivery systems according to the proven VOSS Kanban principle
Collaboratively uncover new possibilities
Want more? So do we! Take advantage of our global network of production and sales locations, which guarantee a high level of availability in our products and services.
VOSS Fluid GmbH
Lüdenscheider Str. 52-54
Tel. +49 2267 63-0
Paseo del Comercio, 90
Apartado Correos, 1014
Tel. +34 93 71-06262
VOSS Fluid S.r.l.
Via Stoppani, 13
23875 Osnago LC
Tel. +39 39 9300570